Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wish I could just run away.

There are days when I just wish that I could run away from life and come and join you. Life is so hard right now. I feel like No matter what I do its never right. All I hear from you dad is that at so bad, I cant ever do anything right, that im so horrible and its starting to take a tole on me.

Today I made a comment when I got of the phone, and he got all mad at me and took a large package of wood flooring and slammed it into me almost knocking me over.
Then told me it was my fault because im so stupid.

Why can't life just be easy for once in my life??

1 comment:

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

You don't deserve that! Don't take it! You've been through enough already! I've always said...There is no excuse for behavior like that!
Please email me if there is anything that I can do to help.
M